The Legal System of Nepal, in Legal Systems of the World: A Political, Social, and Cultural Encyclopedia (Herbert M. Kritzer ed., 2002)
Legal Systems of the World is the only comprehensive reference work that covers the legal systems of every nation on earth, every state in the Union, and every province of Canada.
- 400 A–Z entries on places from Scotland to Suriname, concepts and terms like legal realism and retribution, and key documents such as the Writ of Certiorari
- Entries by an international team of over 350 contributors
- Highly readable maps of every country in the world, from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe
- Nearly 275 diagrams illustrating the legal structure of various states and countries
- A glossary of hundreds of key terms like "adversarialism" and "sharia"
Comparative and Foreign Law | Law
Bond, Johanna E., "The Legal System of Nepal, in Legal Systems of the World: A Political, Social, and Cultural Encyclopedia (Herbert M. Kritzer ed., 2002)" (2002). Books and Chapters. 112.