Each year, the Frances Lewis Law Center, the Washington and Lee Law Review, and other Washington and Lee University School of Law organizations co-sponsor at least one major symposium examining prospects for change in an important area of the law.
Browse the contents of Washington and Lee Law Review Events:
- Roe at 40: The Controversy Continues
- Restitution Rollout: The Restatement (Third) of Restitution and Unjust Enrichment
- Gideon at 50: Reassessing the Right to Counsel
- Gender-Relevant Legislative Change in Muslim and Non-Muslim Countries
- Regulation in the Fringe Economy
- 2015: Cybersurveillance in the Post-Snowden Age